You are hereBenefits of membership
Benefits of membership
By joining SMNZ, you will receive SMNZ's official publication, the New Zealand Journal of Sports Medicine, twice yearly.
You will also;
- have access to the members only pages of the SMNZ Website. These allow you to access to the SMNZ discussion forum, search facilities, and enable you to view and update your contact details online (Full SMNZ Members only).
- be able to attend the annual conference at a reduced rate.
- have access to a wide range of publications and resources at reduced rates.
- be able to attend activities organised by your branch. These include lectures, meetings and social get togethers.
- meet and get to know some great people!
To become a member you must be registered as a user on this web site and pay the annual levies. The 2012 fees are $245.00 including GST. The membership application form may be downloaded here.